Fabric: Cotton Silk
Technique: Lucknowi Chikankari
Length: 6.2(Mtr) with blouse
Blouse Fabric: Cotton Silk
Blouse length: 0.8 (Mtr)
Blouse Details: Lucknowi Chikankari
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
5. Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the embroidery work getting entangled.
6. Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
Delivery Time: 5-8 Days
SKU Code: HODS22-011
Join our email listing to get exclusive discounts and offers made to suit your choices.